Sunday, June 06, 2010

PREQUEL /SEQUEL

People have started greeting me on Facebook regardless that my birthday is still two days away. I guess the “beauty” of Facebook is having a lot more people greet you on your birthday, even people you don’t really know, only because you are neighbors in Farmville or in Café World. As it has been the case for the longest time, it will just be another day and I’ve always preferred it that way, though there is just a teeney weeney change in the routine as I will be going to Subic with mrRT. I couldn’t say no to his invite, he is making himself available the whole day for me on my Birthday and no one’s done that to me in a while. It feels nice and I appreciate it. Quiet na lang muna.

The summer heat is slowly being replaced by my favorite weather….gray skies with the hint of rain. Summer is over, school starts and we are halfway through the year..and I shall be 42 years old.

I’ve changed the routine with Anton and have started to go out on impromptu drives in and around the village during the weekends. I find that it relaxes both of us as I begin a running commentary of what we see on the road. Anton’s a chatter box and he likes to sing and dance. Children this age are so malleable, you can mold them into just about anything.

I watched my friend Jean walk down the aisle last Saturday and I got teary-eyed. I’m envious of people who have met the right ONE. I wonder if I will still be that lucky.

National Geographic Photo of the Day