Monday, November 01, 2010

Ramblings


I'm not exactly sure what it is we are observing today. Is it All Soul's Day or All Saint's Day? I haven't been paying attention to the passage of time, only that Anton is getting bigger and a smart-aleck at that. He is past the Terrible 2 stage and on to More Terrible 3.

I brought home work as there are deals we need to close but couldn't get some emails through as my SMARTBRO, for some reason, is being blocked by our internal watchamacallit system in the office and I totally refuse to retype everything on Blackberry.

And so, while the work email is relegated to my Outbox, I called Salon at Home to request for some home service massage for 1.5 hours. Oh-lala! I realized though that only after putting the phone down that I remembered that mom wants me to pick her up from SM after she's through with her Santa Claus hunting. :-( Oh dear, it means having to tell the therapist to stop mid-session and wait for me to get back. :-( Oh well.

Anton is currently taking a nap without having taken a bath. Its one of those tug of war things we endure during the weekend. R-O-U-T-I-N-E. Earlier this morning while going about the usual blah, i heard the song, I'll Be There For You, sung by Aiza Seguerra. Its this mellow song that can be interpreted as a love song or a prayer. I let out a long sigh. Not that I'm complaining, but its sad to think that my situation in the "love" department, is having to "steal" TB from his Beloved and have some private time when a work opportunity arises that requires him to fly to Manila. Does that consitute as cheating?? Maybe not, the intention is just for some release anyway.

So, while waiting for my therapist to arrive, here's a splattering of photos of Anton taken last weekend in Los Banos, Laguna.





National Geographic Photo of the Day